Nikki Birkett Dog Training+ Terms and Conditions
Full payment of the consult fee must be paid within 24 hours of booking to secure the appointment otherwise the slot may be lost.
Should the consult be booked less than 48 hours prior to the consult appointment then full payment must be made at the time of booking.
Any class bookings are only secured on booking via the website.
All payments to be made by Paypal, Stripe or Bank transfer.
All information and personal details collected and held by me are for my own use and will not be shared with third parties.
Refunds for missed courses or partial refunds for missed classes are not given. Please speak with us directly in this event.
If you wish to cancel a booked class no refund will be given until your space can be filled. In addition a £20 admin fee will be retained
- If your dog comes into season please do not attend the class until the season has finished. Please speak with us directly in this regard
- There is no aversive equipment permitted in class, this includes choke collars and slip leads
- Please ensure your dogs attend class in a harness
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated and/titre tested and evidence must be produced if asked.
- If classes have to be rearranged by NBDT an alternative similar class or credit note will be offered
The deposit paid is non-refundable and will not be returned in the case of cancellation.
Any cancellation within 24 hours of the appointment will require full payment of the cost of the consult except in the case of admission of the dog to a veterinary practice, in which case the deposit only will be retained.
You agree that any photographs taken of your dog during the classes and/or consults may be published to the website or social media and all rights to the photographs remain with Nikki Birkett Dog Training+